Chicago, IL, April 18, 2012 -- AccuProcess, a provider of innovative business process modeling software , recently launched a new Reseller Program to work with partners to promote, sell and support the AccuProcess Business Process Modeler.
Business Process Modeling has become mainstream as more companies seek to bring greater efficiency to business processes to stay competitive. A leading analyst research firm estimates the business process analysis market for 2012 to be at about $2.5B and growing 25% annually. AccuProcess provides the easiest, affordable and most powerful business process modeling software in the market.
"We are very excited to welcome our new partners, both for the opportunities they afford us to expand the market for AccuProcess, and for the added knowledge and experience they bring to the table," said Deepak Singh, President of AccuProcess. "We are confident that these relationships will benefit all involved, especially our customers and our partners."
About the AccuProcess Partner Program
The AccuProcess Partner Program is available for all resellers and consultants worldwide with an interest in helping clients to improve business processes through process modeling, documentation, analysis and simulation.
The AccuProcess Partner Program provides the partners with essential tools and support that they need to grow their businesses. These include:
• Access to content rich Partner Portal with sales tools such as presentations, videos, e-mail templates, a comprehensive competitive matrix and more
• Free product and market training to help get partners selling quickly
• Sales leads from AccuProcess assigned to partners by territory
• Deal registration that includes increased pre-sale discounts and protected accounts
• NFR access to the Expert edition of AccuProcess for internal use
• Joint promotions and easy to follow MDF participation.
• Competitive commissions on all sales including Jump Start Bonus offering earnings of 10% extra for all deals registered within the first 90 days
• No upfront financial commitment to join the partner program
To learn more about partnering with AccuProcess please visit: http://www.accuprocess.com/about-us/partners.html.
AccuProcess provides business process modeling software that has helped to improve business processes at hundreds of companies. The AccuProcess Modeler is a visual, easy-to-use solution for organizations to design, document and analyze business processes easily and affordably. AccuProcess Modeler is designed for companies of any size and users at any level of expertise. Learn more at www.accuprocess.com.